This standard disclosure policy is valid beginning 10 August 2012 .
This blog, Homewardfounddecor, is a personal blog written and edited by me, Debi Ward Kennedy.
For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.
Unless otherwise noted, I am the legal copyright holder of the content, material, graphics and images posted on my blog.
Excerpts of my material may be used by peer blogs, if it is linked to my blog and I am given credit for my pictures and ideas with each use - but entire copies of my posts, tutorials, etc. may not be replicated. My images may also be pinned on Pinterest or shared through FaceBook, Twitter and other forms of social media if they are linked to my blog and I am given credit with each use. My content may not be published, copied, shared, rebroadcast or reprinted in any medium that will profit others, either financially or with social media gain or press coverage, without a linkback to www.homewardfounddecor.com or my express written consent.
The information I provide on my blog is based on my own experience and is my own opinion. You are reading and following my advice at your own risk. Please always use safety precautions when performing a DIY project and always read and follow manufacturer’s directions for the products and tools you use.
Advertising / Sponsorship Policy
I am not responsible for the actions of my advertisers, sponsors or blog commenters. If you purchase a product through a link from my blog, you must take action with that company to resolve any issues, not this blog.
This blog occasionally accepts some forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner of this blog is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. Press Releases are not compensated posts.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own disclosure policy, please visit http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/
By reading this blog, you acknowledge that you are doing so of your own free will, and you are taking and following the information provided at your own risk. I respect the privacy of my readers, and will never sell your contact information to another company or put you on a spam list. I am not responsible for the privacy practices of my advertisers or blog readers/commenters.
Like many other Web sites, http://www.homewardfounddecor.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Google Adsense (disabled December 19, 2013)
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
As of December 19, 2013, I have disabled Adsense ads on this blog (since I never made any money from them, anyway!). I do not accept or sell sidebar ads. My blog is 'ad free' - the links that you see to stores, shops, vendors, product manufacturers, writers, publications, websites and blogs on my blog sidebar are all sites that I personally RECOMMEND and have chosen to include here. I have not been compensated for their appearance/addition to my blog.
All giveaways will be specific with the starting date & time and the ending date & time. All giveaways are DIFFERENT so be sure to read carefully & follow all rules specified in each giveaway.
- Eligibility: Legal residents of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam and all other U.S. and foreign territories and possessions not otherwise mentioned) & Canada (excluding Quebec) are eligible to enter (some giveaways are only open to U.S. Residents so please read ALL of the rules to the specific giveaway). All Canadian resident winners may have to answer a simple question in order to comply with international regulations on sweepstakes.
- Entries: No purchase is necessary to enter our giveaways. There will be one Mandatory entry with a possible additional Optional entry in each giveaway. We are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information.
- Prizes: Each giveaway & prize value is different. We will be specific & will be sure to post the cash value of each prize in each giveaway. Winner is responsible for knowing and understanding their individual state and/or federal laws regarding high-dollar value giveaway prizes as they may need to report their winning as taxable income. PLEASE NOTE, depending on the sponsor, prizes may take 4-6 weeks to ship. Cost of shipping will be paid by the blog.
- Choosing a Winner: Unless otherwise stated, winners will be chosen by random drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be announced on the blog.
- Claiming a prize: Winner will have 48 hours to reply or we have no choice but to pick another winner. A winner's prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner at our sole discretion if the winners don't respond within 48 hours, the return of a prize or prize notification as non-deliverable or the determination that winner is ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these official rules.
- Please let me know if you haven't received your prize (within a month of being told prize was shipped) & I can try & see how I can help you but we are NOT liable for any lost, stolen, damaged or unsent items from sponsors.
- Disclosure: We may receive a product from a sponsor free of charge in return for hosting the giveaway on our blog (we will disclose). Sponsors hosting a giveaway on my blog are required to give rules for their specific giveaway that follow all FTC rules and regulations. Sponsors are also required to handle all shipping costs. With giveaways hosted by various bloggers, the bloggers who helped sponsor the specific giveaway are ineligible to enter. *I won't recommend a product, site, or business unless I truly believe in it. No one pays me in any way for the recommendations I give.*